Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

AT/HTF crossover part 1

"Hey, you hole! Let Wild-berry Princess go now!" The young adventure pulled out a glimmering sword. "Ha! There is no way you can stop me with such a puny weapon, Finn th-" Ice King was interrupted when Finn slashed the sword through his blue chest. "Stupid boy, I don't have a heart!" The single old man laughed. "Uh... Jake?" "No worries, Bro." Jake emerged from behind the Ice King. "Aw, who's puny now?" he taunted, punching the villain out cold. Finn unlocked Princess Wild-berry's ice cell, then said, "Let's all get out of here before Ice-doofus wakes up from his beauty nap." "Thank-you, Finn!" Wild-berry shrieked, and hopped onto Jake's back.
~ ~ ~
"Dude, I am pooped." Jake complained, as the two friends headed back to their worn-down tree house at sun down. "Ha ha, too much for you, wasn't it?" Finn laughed, nudging Jake with his elbow, even though he was tired, too. "No man, I'm just s-" "Shhh! Jake, can you hear that?" Finn asked. Silent for a second, the dog responded, "No." "Listen really closely." Hearing the background noises more intently now, Jake could make out unusual screaming coming from the woods. He shrugged. "So?" "So?! Somebody's in trouble! Get your act together, dude!" Finn exclaimed, darting through the prickly shrubs to find the source of the screaming. Jake sighed, then called "Alright, but you owe me a donut for this."
~ ~ ~
"It's coming from over here, Jake," Finn pushed so branches out of the way so he could see better. It was a small scarlet porcupine with white flakes in her quills, yelping at the skinny black crows that took turns pecking her. "Yow!" Jake said. "Yeah, I know. That poor animal is being tortured." "No, I mean, look at its hair! It really needs to use a better conditioner..." "Shut up," Finn snapped, lifting himself out of the bushes and shouting, "Hey! Leave it alone, would ya?!" Jake helped shoo off the birds, cawing into the sky. The 12 year old boy picked up the defenseless mammal. "Th-thank-you." she said softly. "Anything for you, um... you, hedgehog-thingy." Finn stammered. "I'm F-flaky," she introduced, giving them a lop-sided smile. "Yeah yeah, I'm Jake, and the kid is Finn. You got a home?" Jake asked. Flaky shook her head and fixed her gaze to the ground. "I-I was simply on an airplane ride, when we got into a horrible crash!" She started weeping. "I know that the pilot and most of the passengers are dead, but I think some of my friends may still be alive, since I haven't seen their dead bodies yet." "We'll help you find your friends," Finn told Flaky sympathetically. "Yeah, sure, but can't it wait until tomorrow?" Jake moaned. "Fine, you wuss. But Flaky gets to sleep in your bed tonight." Finn said.
~ ~ ~
"Uggh..." Flippy's vision was blurry. His body ached from the damage that the accident had on him. Finally able to see clearly, he stumbled upwards. He didn't recognize his surroundings... he was in a cave. Suddenly, a voice rose from behind him. "Hello, mortal... do you have any red on you, by any change?" He snapped his head towards the noise. A sexy vampire girl strutted out of the shadows. "No, I don't." Flippy told her. "Well, I haven't had a meal in days, and now you're here with fresh, ruby blood..." her lips moistened at the word. "I don't know what sick game you want to play, lady, but I'm not on the menu." he said. "You DARE refused to be sucked by me?" "That sounds so wrong..." "This is the only thing left of the last guy who didn't do what I said!" Marceline held up a beating heart, gushed out blood. Flippy growled. "I saw... so many organs in the war...!" he thought, his iris's changing to yellow-green. "Hm? What's this now?" the vampire chick smirked. Flippy's voice went deep. He scowled at the lady. "Where am I?" "Hey hey, cool the tone, tough-guy. I found you washed up at the beach, and decided to take you in. Now, is that such a bad thing?" Marceline flipped her long greasy bangs out of her eyes. Evil Flippy recoiled in disgust. "Don't you ever wash your hair, lady? You look almost as bad as that slutty girl that HE hangs out with..." he trailed off, his snarls bouncing off the cave walls. "It sounds to me like you wanna make out with this girl and have babies with her." "What?! No way, she's disgusting." Evil objected, sweat-dropping. But soon enough, his face expression turned cold. "Well, nice having a chat with you," he grumbled, breaking off a chip of the rocky cave wall, "but now, you'll have to die." Marceline raised an eyebrow. "I'm a vampire, stupid. I can't be killed... definitely not by a mere little bear like yourself." Veins popped out of his forehead. His face darkened to a red-like hue out of rage. "You wanna go, lady?!" Evil screamed. "Then let's go!"
~ ~ ~
"Your highness!" Peppermint Butler cried. Princess Bubblegum looked up from her science-fiction novel and sighed. She sat cross-legged on her sweet-smelling cotton candy bed. Her flowing hot pink hair was tied up in pony tails. "If it is Ice King requesting my hand in marriage, please tell him that he may go suck upon an-" "No, n-nothing like that. But it appears as though someone is eating the candy palace! There were quite large bite marks in furniture items downstairs." he explained. "Hm, I guess I shall investigate with you." Princess Bubblegum followed behind Peppermint Butler down the crispy chocolate stairs. She took notice of the walls, missing large edible chunks. When they finally reached the first floor, she winced. The whole palace had been half devoured. Her left eye twitched. "W-who did this?" she squeaked, not taking her eyes off of the damage. "I'm not sure, princess. I heard noisy chomping sounds, and I raced down here." Peppermint Butler said. "Don't worry, I will find out who's doing this..." she muttered, cracking her light pink fingers.
~ ~ ~
It was around midnight. Rain was pouring down on the land of Ooo. Flaky, obviously skittish by the roars of thunder, nervously scooted over to the window, intending to close the blinds, when two dark figures came into her blurry view, marching towards the battered home. One was slender and tall, possibly female, while the other was much more short. Panicking more than ever, Flaky rushed into Finn's bedroom, crawling up onto the mattress. "F-finn! There's someone outside!" the paranoid porcupine squealed, lightly shaking the boy, who was fast asleep. Drowsily, he opened his eyes. "Oh, hey, whatchya doing outta bed?" Finn asked, patting her head. "It was terrible! I l-looked out the window and saw s-strangers!" she cried. He sat up. "Strangers, huh? We'll deal with it. Jake, get up." Finn replied. Jake rolled over slightly on the carpet, muttering, "Just five more minutes, mommy." Picking up a pillow, Finn shouted, "Wake up, you lazy sack!" The fluffy head rest hit the dog in the stomach. He snorted. "What?" "Flaky says that there's someone outside, and you're coming with me to find out who." Finn explained. "Awww, I don't w-" Before Jake could finish, his friend grabbed his foot and dragged him downstairs.
~ ~ ~
Jake peaked through the window. "Man, I don't see any- WAHH!" "What???" Finn dashed to the window. "It... it's Marceline..." he answered, shuddering. "Marceline?" Finn repeated. "What could she possibly want?" The front door burst open, revealing the soaked vampire standing before them. Something followed behind her. Finn lit a candle and the room brightened. Marceline squeezed the water out of her hair and smirked. "Hello, weenies. I believe you have possession of something I want." "Um, what is that?" Finn asked, attempting to pry Flaky off his leg. Evil stepped out from Marceline's shadow and glared at Flaky. She squeezed Finn's leg tighter and began crying. Marceline's fangs grew an inch longer out of her mouth. "I want that delicious-looking red creature."

No comments:

Post a Comment