Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

FxF- Thanks for the memories

(Flippy's POV)
There we were, laughing, chatting, holding hands. Her quills poked me went we held each other in an embrace, but I didn't care. Her warmth was worth it. I should of known not to go on vacation. One moment, I'm enjoying the tropical-smelling drinks and the salty water splash against my face in Hawaii. The next, I come home, longing for some affection from her, when HE shows up. That back stabber had been hanging out with her after baseball practice, claiming to be helping her 'work on her aim'. But I know what he was really doing. Controlling her like a puppet, easily changing her mind. He was my friend, who offered up the idea of going on vacation in the first place because he said I was way too stressed. Now... I can barely even stand to look at him. His face makes me gag. He swiped what was closest to me. He won't get away with her that easily...
~~~
I'm gonna make you bend and break
I crawled through the shrubs, snapping twigs and crinkling up leaves from under me. Finally spotting the hot sunlight, I ducked, taking a step out of the bushes. I hid behind a tree, peaking at the couple sitting on the bench.
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
She folded her legs, talking to Cuddles. "Good," I thought, "they don't know I'm here."
In case God doesn't show
Flaky smiled and leaned her head against his furry yellow shoulder. "I'm sure glad I have you." I wasn't sure, but that's with I think she said.
And I want these words to make things right
"Hey Flippy. What are you doing?" I jumped a little, my heart pounding so fast, it could burst. I turned to Handy, who was standing behind me. I put my index finger over my lips. "Shhh." I pointed over to Flaky and Cuddles. He frowned. "Them?" he mouthed. No Handy, I'm just pointing at the bench because I think it looks pretty. I nodded in response, when I noticed movement at the corner of my eye.
But its the wrongs that make the words come to life
The two stood up, then they merrily walked hand-in-hand down the grassy path.
And who does he think he is?
"Oh, I get it." Handy said with a smirk. "You're just jealous." "She was on the verge to asking me out, when he came into the picture!" I exclaimed silently.
If that's the worst you've got you better put your fingers back to the keys
"And that's why you're spying on them? I don't really understand your motive." "Just look at them! It's not right... Where's Giggles in all of this? Isn't she his girlfriend?" I asked him, watching Flaky and Cuddles go out of view.
One night and one more time
"Not ever since they had that fight and broke up while you were gone." He explained.
Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great
"That's stupid! I'm going to confront Giggles immediately and try to get their relationship straightened out." And without further discussion, I marched off, my mission clear. To get Giggles and Cuddles back together again.
~~~
He tastes like you only sweeter
I had to try Petunia's house first because it was the closest, and those girls were practically sisters. The skunk had answered the door with bags under her eyes and her spine bent. "Yeah?" "Uh... Is Giggles here at the moment?" I said in a sheepish tone.
One night, yeah and one more time
"The last thing she needs right now is a guy," she sputtered out rudely. "I don't want to date her, I just want a word with her." I told Petunia between gags.
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"Alright, but be careful. If you mention anything about the breakup, she'll get outraged." she muttered, letting me in.
See he tastes like you only sweeter
~~~
Giggles had been pacing around in circles all afternoon, mumbling quiet words under her breath. "H-hey, can I talk to you?" I asked. She jerked to a halt, then glared at me with fire burning in her eyes. "What do you want?" "To help you make up with Cuddles."
Been looking forward to the future
She scrunched up her paws into fists and screamed at me, "Why would I make up with that idiot?! I hate him so much!" "That's not true," I argued, "you like Cuddles. You're just so mad about the fight, you're hiding the fact that you miss him."
But my eyesight is going bad
Giggles calmed down, resting her head in her peach-colored palms. "I miss him dearly," she confessed, "but he's with Flaky now."
And this crystal ball
"Well then, I suppose that you'll just have to change Cuddles' mind, and I'll do Flaky." Her gaze locked with mine and she grinned. "Sounds like a plan to me."
Is always cloudy except for, when you look into the past
~~~
I sat on one of the squeaky metal bleachers, watching the baseball game. Flaky slid across home base, cheering victoriously. I loved that smile. Her team's number increased on the scoreboard. Nutty came up to bat next, uncontrollably laughing as he rose the baseball bat, preparing to swing. Whack! He hit the ball with such great force, it crashed into the scoreboard, sparks flying. I saw a horrid memory flash before my eyes. "No... not now, not here..."
~~~ (Normal POV)
One night, one night stand off
His eyes turned a yellowish-green color. He hopped down the bleachers, mind set for killing the players.
One night and one more time
From the bench, Flaky squinted to see the veteran bear tackle one of her teammates, stuffing a hand grenade down their throat.
Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great
"What the... Flippy?" She raced over to ask him what was going on, until she noticed that he was flipped out. Evil yanked out Cuddles' eyeballs and replaced them with baseballs, easily defeating the rabbit by using the lawn mower that they used to cut the grass on the field to run him over.
He tastes like you only sweeter
While Evil was busy tying Lumpy's organs around the moose's neck, Flaky gathered enough courage to pick up a bat, and shakily come up from behind him. She tried not to hit Flippy too hard, he was still he friend, but enough to snap him back to normal.
One night, yeah, and one more time
He tumbled to the ground, the prickly blood-stained grass rubbing up against his face.
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
~~~ (Flippy's POV)
I stumbled towards her, reaching my paw out. "Please, let me explain..." "Why were you even here in the first place?" she whimpered, looking at me with soft eyes. "I, uh.... wanted to tell you something."
I only think in the form of crunching numbers
"Well then, what is it?" "I... I don't like you dating Cuddles, Flaky." I whispered, blinking back the tears.
In hotel rooms, collecting page 6 lovers
"Oh, so it's your job to tell me who I'm not supposed to date, huh?!" she asked, hands on hips.
I'm a liner away from getting you into the mood
"Then what are you trying to tell me?"
One night and one more time
"I'm just trying to tell you that... I...." I stammered. "You what?"
Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great
"I love you. Before I went on vacation, I was waiting patiently for you to ask me out, but you never did. I was crushed when I came back to hear that you got a boyfriend, Flaky! I'm sorry... All I want is to make things right." I explained.
He tastes like you only sweeter
Her eyes grew wide with shock. "I... don't know what to say, Flippy." she replied, looking away.
One night, yeah, and one more time
"So, what's your answer?" I asked.
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"I'll need to think about it for some time, if that's okay with you." Flaky said, before running out of the stadium.
See he tastes like you only sweeter
~~~
After a week without any feedback, I started to get worried. "She is too nice to tell me no," I figured, when the phone rang, as if on cue.
One more night, and one more time
My heart skipped a beat. It was Flaky calling.
Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great
I quickly picked it up. "Hello?" I spoke into the receiver. "Hi, Flippy..." He tastes like you only sweeter
"Listen..." she began, but didn't dare to continue. I gulped. She sounded like she felt sympathy for me, which could only mean...
One more night and one more time
"Giggles came over and apologized to Cuddles last night." she told me.
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"So, does that mean...?" "Yup, we're not together anymore." Flaky sighed. I couldn't help but feel a little guilty. "I'm sorry." "It's okay. I was wondering..." "Yes?" "Would you like to go out with me for dinner sometime?"
See he tastes like you only sweeter
"I'd be delighted to."
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment