Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The haunting spirit ch 4

Chapter 4: Rescued?
The car door clicked open. He rubbed the blue and purple bruises on his head, stumbling out. His truck was wrecked in the front, headlights dangling out of their places, shattered windows, and Flaky was nowhere to be seen. A twitching orange leg stuck out from under one of the wheels, drenched in red. Flippy sweat-dropped. "Eh, sorry Handy." Flaky, reappearing, spun him around. "So," she said, "how are you doing?" He scowled at her. "You made me loose control of my car, crash into a building, and kill somebody. You think I'm happy?!" he asked. She opened her mouth to answer, but was interrupted by a loud crackling sound, then the walls started to cave in. "It's coming down!" Flippy exclaimed, getting prepared to sprint away. She came so close to him that he could see the glow reflecting off of her fur. "Grab onto me." She instructed, holding her arms out. "OK, if it gets us out of here!" He wrapped his arms around her, blushing a ruby color because his face was rubbing up against her chest. They both turned transparent, then she brought him under, through the floor. Flippy couldn't feel anything but the warm embrace of Flaky. The next thing he knew, they flew out of the soil-packed ground. He let go, gasping for air. "I'm visible again," he thought, looking up at her. He saw a small smile form across her lips. "Are you alright?" She threw out a hand, but he just continued gaping at her. "You... you saved me..." he coughed. "I couldn't let you die," Flaky told him. Flippy stared in awe. Finally, he reached out his arm and held her paw in his grasp. "Thank-you." She grinned sheepishly. "Really, it was no problem."
~~~
Moonlight shimmered through the blinds, dancing on the thin floorboards. He twisted and squirmed in his sleep. Why didn't he flip out during the time that the building had crashed down? Why wasn't Evil lingering around in his thoughts anymore? He heard faint screaming ringing in his ears. It sounded like a mixture of male and female voices, very familiar, then... an explosion. "I'm sorry," the female voice sobbed. "I... I need to kill you. His brain is merged with mine... I think what he thinks. I feel his exact emotions. Please, understand this; I love you, and I would never, ever think of hurting you, no matter what you do to me. But, he will posses me, and I will have no choice." she explained, crying again. "I'm just so sorry..." "I don't care about your little girlfriend anymore," the male voice growled, "I want you."
~~~
A queasy feeling rose up in his throat the next morning. He stayed in bed for at least 5 hours more. A figure slid through the wall and giggled. "Did I scare ya?" Flaky asked. Flippy sighed, too sick to respond. This came to her attention. She glided over, climbing up on top of him. "What's wrong?" Her expression saddened. "Flaky... you would never keep anything from me, would you?" He tilted his head forward, his eyes meeting hers. She nervously curled up her fingers. "Of course not..." "That's really good to know." He started acting better, lifting himself up and exiting his bedroom. He glanced back at her. "You coming?" "I-I'll be with you in a second." "Okay." He closed the door behind him. She looked down in guilt. "He's catching onto me," she thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment