Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The haunting spirit ch 2

Chapter 2: Meeting the dead

Everything had been a blur. One moment, he had been playing cheesy boardgames with his friends, bu the next... the world went black. Woozily, he staggered up to a wall. It was clean and crisp... He gained his balance and observed his surroundings. Stubbly carpet floor under his feet, the room he was trapped in was only about 7 by 7 ft. No doors. No windows. No hope of ever escaping, either. "Hello?" A cold thought of isolation entered his brain. He tried again. "Where am I?" Icy hands grabbed onto his ankles and dragged him through the floor. He strained himself trying to latch on to something, or even sinking his nails into the carpet. But alas, he slipped through the ground, falling to his possible doom.
~~~
It was the place he remembered last... except with all the broken furniture, shards of glass, and blood everywhere. He heard a "Drip, drop." sound. Lifting his head up, he saw the pool of blood, dripping from the ceiling. That's when he noticed the scattered body parts and decaying corpses lying around. Flippy bit his lip. "I did this," he said softly, taking off his army beret, in respect for his dead buddies. "You sure did," A smooth voice rang. "What?" He turned around. No one was there. "Hmph..." He put his hat back on, heading for the door. "Where do you think you're going, mister?" It called out again. He gave the door a stern look. "Who said that?!" No response. He scowled, back facing the door. "Answer me!" Flippy yelled at the ground. Someone tapped him on the shoulder. He looked behind him and glared, only to have his expression change to fear. "Boo." The girl had a pale tint added to her skin, making her seem like she wasn't even real. "AHHH!" He yelped, backing away. She giggled. "Calm down, it's me." Flippy gave her a puzzled stare. But then it grew compassionate. "Oh... it's just you, Flaky." he said, with a sigh of relief. "Uh... what's with all the makeup?" She frowned. "I'm not wearing makeup." Smoothing out her ruffled gown, Flaky took a deep breath. "Yeah right... like your skin went that color overnight?!" "It did when you killed me," she mumbled. "And... the angel costume? Halloween must of came early this year." He teased, smirking. "What? No, you don't-" "And the halo? Is that seriously necessary?" Flippy asked her. "Will you just shut up for a second and let me explain?" She snapped, gritting her teeth. "I am dead." she told him. "How can you be dead if I'm talking to you right now, huh?" "No, you twit. I'm a ghost." She hissed at him. "Ha ha, right. That's a good one, Flaky." Flippy intended to pat her back, but his paw went right through her body. He gazed at her with wide eyes. "I....I...." He pulled out a weapon from his pocket. "I have a knife! S-stay away!" Flippy warned her. She grinned. "Go ahead, tough-guy. Stab me." Doing as she said, he slashed the knife through her face, only to watch it heal in a flash. "You can't hurt me now..." Flaky said, taking a step forward, "but I can certainly hurt you." He gulped. "This won't be fun..."

No comments:

Post a Comment