Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Imaginary-FxF

"N-no... This can't be happening!" he exclaimed, watching the town he once loved burn to ashes. The smoky air clouded up his thoughts. He was battered up. Bruised. Dry blood covered his mint-green fur, making it hard to tell what his true color was.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, paper flowers
The sky dimmed into a red-orangish color, black clouds storming in. The wind hissed in his ears. "It's all your fault." it whispered.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, paper flowers
He remembered just this morning, everything was normal...
---
The alarm blared in his ears. "Another day..." he sighed, dragging himself out of bed. Straightening out his beret, he headed outside to his truck.
I linger in the doorway of alarm clock screaming
"Flippy, Flippy..." "Leave me alone," he snarled at his counterpart.
Monsters calling my name, let me stay
---
He rode to the game, late, racing across the slippery tufts of grass. He took a seat on the bleachers next to Flaky and Toothy. "Hi, glad you could make it" she said sheepishly. He lightly nudged her arm. "I'm glad I could make it, too."
Where the wind would whisper to me
"Home run!" The crowds roared, clapping and cheering. Suddenly, everyone turned silent. A spark entered the sky. It exploded into bright colors, screeching throughout the stadium. "No!" It all blacked out.
---
Where the raindrops, as they're falling, tell a story
He toppled over into the dust covered Earth, drifting off to sleep...
---
The breeze ticked his face. His eyes grew wide, lifting his body out of the flowers. He was laying in a gorgeous field, the blazing sun beating down on hi. The sky decorated with fluffy clouds, the air smelling fresh.
In my field of paper flowers
"Wha... Where am I?" he wondered, standing up now. Something tapped his shoulder.
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
He looked around and saw Flaky, in a sleeveless maroon dress that went all the way down to her ankles. A golden necklace dangled from her neck. Her ruby quills were carefully combed to one side. She smiled at him, her eyelashes fluttering.
I lie inside myself for hours
He stared st her in awe. "Come; We mustn't be late!" She drew him close to her, then a rainbow pathway appeared from out of the clouds, and sank down to the ground. "Uh..." Flippy gazed at it, kind of confused.
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)
Flaky let out a giggly laugh. "Don't just stand there! Come on!" She tugged on his hand, leading him up the rainbow.
---
Don't say I'm out of touch
"We're home!" Flaky announced, talking through a front door. "Great!" The lock jingled, and soon enough, the door opened, revealing Petunia. She had navy blue hair that was laid back into a pony tail. Perfume lingered around the attractive looking skunk. "Flippy! Flaky! Make yourselves at home and come in."
With this rampant chaos- your reality
As he entered the living room, he couldn't help but gasp. "Holy..." He didn't dare to continue.
I know well beyond the sleeping refuge
Lammy and Truffles chatted on the couch, while Mr. Pickles had a hot-pink bow wrapped around him. Nutty was carelessly sucking on a sour-green lollipop. Handy was muscular... arms? Cuddles was stringing his hand through Giggles' soft peach hair. And just when Flippy thought it couldn't get any more strange, he laid eyes on Disco Bear, wearing mascara and spiky black hair, fooling around with a pocketknife. "S-since when is DB goth?" he stammered, but nobody seemed to hear him.
The nightmare I build my own world to escape
Petunia came out with a tray of steamy mugs. "Hot chocolate, anyone?" she called. Everyone else nodded in response.
In my field of paper flowers
He chugged down the warm drink, as someone else came into the room. "Sorry we're late." Splendid said.
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
"That's okay! And... I see you brought your girlfriend with you, huh?" Flaky asked. "Toothie wanted to come." Splendid replied. A sexy purple female beaver stood beside him. Flippy almost spit out his hot chocolate. "Good god, this is started to get weird..." he mumbled under his breath.
I lie inside myself for hours
Flaky snuggled up next to him. "Life couldn't be any better..." she whispered, then kissed his ear. "I know." he agreed, then a sharp pain shot through his head.
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)
His skin went pale, as he clutched the back of his head. "What's going on...?" he moaned, before passing out.
Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming
His eyes refused to open. There were crashes and screams, followed by Flaky's whimpering. "Please, Flippy, snap out of it!" Her begging turned into shrieking, then Flippy heard a growling voice shout "Die, whore, die!"
Cannot cease for fear of silent nights
Drowsily, when all the noise stopped, he got up, studying the remains of the house. Splatters of red spread across the room. He held his breath when he spotted Flaky, front facing the carpet. He rushed over to her aid.
Oh, how I long for deep sleep dreaming
He turned her body over, seeing that there was a deep gash through her forehead, still gushing out blood. "N-no..." he sobbed.
The goddess of imaginary light
He noticed that her necklace was missing. He desperately searched for it... and he finally realized that it was around his own neck, soaked in her blood.
In my field of paper flowers
Horrified, Flippy tore off the necklace and threw it on the ground. "Why was I made like this? How come Splendid didn't stop me?!" he yelled.
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
"I'm.... Evil...."
---
I lie inside myself for hours
He awoke to the same nightmare as before... his friends dying in a tragic fire. Flippy put his face in his hands, then said softly "I'm a monster..."
And watch my purple skies fly over me (flower)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, paper flower
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, paper flower
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment