Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Kids next door operation B.E.A.C.H.:

6:25, if that isn't jealousy, I don't know what that is! Sandy should of told Numbah 4 "Oh, it's only for a quarter? Here's 50 cents, keep the change!" I would of loved to here the next excuse! Yes, because only Wally can fall into the pit of despair over 25 cents XD!!!! I feel sorry for Numbah 4 because they always call him the stupid one... even Kuki said that once "Hey, I thought you said that he was the stupid one!" Again, poor Wally for them singing the love song, even though I do it all the time with Pinkstar and Louis!"Wally and kuki sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! OMG, they made him blush!!!!! This is totally like Teen titans episode Betrothed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment