Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My review for N.A.U.G.H.T.Y. part 1:

When the Delightful Children From Down The Lane try to mess up Christmas, Kids next door (Sector V) will come to the rescue!!!
My thoughts:
Wow! This was awesome! I most likely saw this when I was 4, but I re watched it on you tube, and I can't believe that I didn't remember this!!!! Beginning: Mr. warburton fooled me by tricking the veiwers that Sector V was shooting darts at Elves. Nobody gives Numbah 3 presents? Thats sad, espeically for Numbah 4 because he likes her, and apparently, she likes him back, because she's the only one who got him a present. "Whose the villain to take nigel's pride and joy wagon now??!!" I love that part!!!! Poor Numbah 1. Those elves cut down his tree house!!!!!! 4:00 Oh that's funny!!! I love it when Numbah 5 teases Numbah 3 about liking Numbah 3! I like the parody of the X men!!!! Here's part 1:

No comments:

Post a Comment