Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kids next door operation N.A.U.G.H.T.Y.:

How the Delightful Children stole christmas. Those evil devils! They just come in and shoot elves! How violent! (I am deeply sorry about the inappropriate commercials before the video! Just wait until it's over!)
My thoughts:
Wow! This was awesome! I most likely saw this when I was 4, but I re watched it on you tube, and I can't believe that I didn't remember this!!!! Beginning: Mr. warburton fooled me by tricking the veiwers that Sector V was shooting darts at Elves. Nobody gives Numbah 3 presents? Thats sad, espeically for Numbah 4 because he likes her, and apparently, she likes him back, because she's the only one who got him a present. "Whose the villain to take nigel's pride and joy wagon now??!!" I love that part!!!! Poor Numbah 1. Those elves cut down his tree house!!!!!! 4:00 Oh that's funny!!! I love it when Numbah 5 teases Numbah 3 about liking Numbah 3! I like the parody of the X men!!!! Numbah 3 starts getting angry. She picks up a dude and throws him off the platform.She finally get her hands on the nut cracker. She is furious and starts fighting! WOLVERINE GOT PANTSED!!!!! XD!!!!! It's hard not to laugh!!Here's part 1:

KND - Operation: NAUGHTY 1/3 - MyVideo Belgiƫ

No comments:

Post a Comment