Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

How many clues can we possibly have?!

Mr. Warburton and the cast possibly gave us too many clues.... Wally tries admitting his love SEVERAL times, He always saves her, they have went on a date (Well kind of), hugged, and I recently rewatched Operation M.O.O.N. and S.A.T.U.R.N., and noticed something I had never noticed before: In M.O.O.N., when Numbuh 4 gets sent to his room and slams the door, I paused and looked closely. There was a paper that had a big 3 on it with pink hearts around the 3. Also, when he climbs out the window, he has a picture of Kuki right by it...... Operation S.A.T.U.R.N., I didn't notice this until now, but Wally says in his sleep" So you do like me, too? Well why didn't you say it before? You know how I feel! I think you're really, really-" He is interupted by Numbuh 3 when she wakes him up. While she accuses him of stealing her Rainbow Monkeys, I also just noticed that he was blushing a lot, most likely afraid that she heard him while he was sleep talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment