Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Codename: Kids Next Door Operation D.O.N.T.- S.W.I.M.

I just finished my brand new fan fiction:
Dislikes
Occasionally
No
Thing
So
Water
Is
Mad
Chapter 1: Where's Amy?
A light pink air headed hedgehog was having a 'Play date' with her best friend, Cream the rabbit. They laughed while they played in the salty oceans of Mobious. Amy Rose dried off her quills with a towel. "GTG, Cream! I need to go on a date with Sonic tonight and I wouldn't miss it for the whole entire world!" Amy shrieked. "Okay, Amy! I'll see you tomorrow at your house!" Cream shouted as Amy ran to her house. She had her clothes all picked out for her date with Sonic! They had become a couple after their first kiss (Read my other fan fiction, The Soul Keeper!), so this wasn't their first date. Amy sighed her 'love sigh', as she walked into the front part of her house. Suddenly, a dark cloth covered Amy's face and she could barely breath.
_________________________________________________________________
Sonic looked at his watch. 7:58. Amy was NEVER this late for a date with him! He hoped that she was alright! He was walking over to Tails' work shop when he heard screams. "Mr. Sonic! Mr. Sonic!" Sonic turned around to see Cream. "I think that there's something wrong with Amy!"
_________________________________________________________________
"What do you mean by that, Cream?" Sonic asked with a puzzled expression on his face. "I mean that I tried looking for her, and I couldn't find her any where! I even tried calling her, but she didn't answer!" Cream said in a horrified tone. "Did you check her house?" Sonic asked the 6 year old. She hung her head, embarrassed. "No, I did not think of that. I am sorry." She mumbled. "That's okay, Cream. I've been trying to find Amy , too. It's not like her to miss our date." Sonic explained. "Let's check Amy's house!" Cream suggested. "Okay!" Sonic agreed.
_________________________________________________________________
Cream and Sonic got to Amy's house. Knock, Knock, knock! Sonic pounded on Amy's door. " Amy? Are you there? Sonic and Cream asked at the same time. Sonic put his ear to the wooden door. He listened very closely, and heard a muffled shriek. "Don't worry, Amy! I'm coming!" Sonic backed up, then rolled into a ball, causing the front door to topple down. There, stood Amy, hands tied behind her back, and a thick cloth over her nose and mouth, making it difficult to breath. Next to her stood: A blue eyed boy with neat blond hair and a tux, A girl with a pink bow in her dirty blond hair, a boy with a football helmet on, a tall boy with brown hair , and a girl with round glasses on and two pony tails at the sides of her round head. "Who are you?" Sonic asked. "We are the Delightful children from down the lane. We are aware that you have information about the kids next door that would be of some use to us. We have Kidnapped your girlfriend as hostage." The DCFDTL said all at once. "The kids next-?" Oh! Sonic worked with Sector V once (Read my other fan fiction, the Soul Keeper!), but he did not have important information on them. "I have teamed up with them once, but I honestly don't know anything!" Sonic protested. "FINE! From our new ally (Dr. Robotnik), we got classified information on you, Mr. Sonic, and we know your one weakness..." The Delightful Children began. An invisible machine appeared next to the freaky 11 year olds. "Water!" They shouted, dragging poor Amy into the machine. Cream ran away. "No!" Sonic ran at his fastest speed and grabbed onto the ship and hung on with out the DCFDTL aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment