Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What I've been doing:

I watched Kids Next Door operation C.L.O.W.N., which was very funny, I just went to see Alice in Wonderland, and It was pretty good. Here are some of the old cartoon network shows that I used to watch when I was 5:
Codename: Kids Next Door
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mady (I don't like it anymore cause it's nasty)
Ed, Edd 'N Eddy
Johnny Bravo
The Power puff girls
It must of been.... interesting..... for Mr. Warburton to work on KND's first, and only crossover. In my eyes, it was kind of adding Ed, Edd 'N Eddy and The power puff girls, because at the beggining, Sector V shows up, and Billy says "Hey! You're not the Power puff girls!", and I thought it was funny when Billy says "There's only one group of kids ho can help me now...." And calls the Ed boys. Eddy gets ticked off cuz Billy doesn't have money and says "If ya want charity work, go to the Kids next Door! They're cheap!" I liked that Numbuhs 3 and 4 were on the same team.

No comments:

Post a Comment