Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My personal story:

This is MY version of the leprechaun story we did at school:
Me:"So, you know how people believe in luck and flowers, you know that stuff?"
Kuki: Oh, yes! The flowers are SO pretty!!!!
Me: Um, yeah, thank you for that input, Numbah 3. But as I was saying-
Amy: Oh I want to MARRY SONIC! Do you know what we would name our kids? Sonia,-
Me: WILL ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP SO I CAN FINISH?!
Amy and Kuki: Yes, Robstar.
Me: As I was saying, I think it would be very fortunate if WE found a leprechaun, then we could split the wishes.
Amy: Good idea, but how are we gonna find a leprechaun?
Kuki: Hey, what's that?
There is something in the bushes
Me: A squirl

No comments:

Post a Comment