Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The soul keeper chapter 7: The war begins

Don't get upset if you think Candace isn't included.... just read!
"Oh, hello!" Phineas welcomed the visitors. "I'm Phineas, and this is Ferb." His step brother waved. "Has one of your friends disappeared?" Numbah 1 asked. "Well, now that you mention it, I haven't seen Isabella in a while." Phineas thought out loud. "Your friend most likely got kidnapped." Robin said. "Oh, no! That's terrible! We need to rescue Isabella!" Phineas and Ferb got onto the X tornado.
_________________
"So I was like, no way, and Jenny was like, yes way!" Candace was talking to her best friend, Stacy, as she looked out side. "Huh? No, Stacy, I'm just looking at the empty back yard.... wait a minute... empty back yard? TTYL Stace." Candace hung up her pink cell phone and headed to the back yard. The teleporter was still there." What the-?!" Candace saw Phineas and Ferb climb onto the plane, along with 2 talking animals, the 4 teens driving the T ship, and 4 kids diving the kids next door S.C.A.M.P.E.R. Candace gasped, as she secretly aboarded the knd S.C.A.M.P.E.R. "Oooh, Phineas and Ferb are so busted!" She had an evil look on her face.
________________
"How come only 4 of us get to go in?" Numbah 4 asked, looking puzzled. "I've already been over this, Numbah 4, we need all the help we have out side, because surely, there will be some kind of guards. Since we are after 4 people, Amy, Numbah 3, Starfire and Isabella, I say that it only seems fair if 4 people go in." Sonic explained. "We should really decide now." Numbah 1 said in agreement. "Well, I'm going to get Amy." Sonic said. "I guess I'll go find Isabella." Phineas declared. "Kids next door, huddle!" Numbah 1 ordered. "I think that Numbah 4 should go in. All in favor, say I." Numbah 5 said. 2 other 'I's were heard. "Me??? Why???" Numbah 4 protested. "Because, when it comes to Kuki, you can save her the best. Don't you remember Numbah 3 from her brain getting fried by giving her Freanch fries?" (Operation N.A.U.G.H.T.Y.) Numbah 5 asked. "Fine." Wally mumbled. "Numbah 4 is going!" Declared Numbah 1. "I think that I should go." Robin said. "Are you sure, Robin?" Raven asked. "Yes, it's the only way to save Starfire." Robin said back. "Let the fight begin!" Yelled Cyborg.

No comments:

Post a Comment