Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

The soul keeper chapter 10: Boys vs Girls

This chapter is so touching (cry, cry)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"So do you guys understand?" Phineas asked. "Yup!" Everyone agreed. Wally climbed on to one of the robots. He used Phineas' sword to cut open the power source, then he carried Kuki out and handed her to Robin. Then, Wally jumped off the robot and he let Sonic destroy it. They did that 3 more times. "Give up yet?" Wally asked. "Nope. Not even close!" The phantom turned into Kuki. The chorus line of a song began to play at this very moment.(Bring me to life sung be Evasence) Sonic looked at Amy
FROZEN inside! Without your touch;
Wally looked at Kuki
Without your love, Darling!
Robin looked at Starfire
Only you;
Phineas stared at Isabella
Are the life, among the dead!!!
"ATTACK!!!" Phantom shouted.The girls' eyes opened. Their pupils were a cherry red color.
Amy attempted to punch Sonic
(All but inside I can't believe I couldn't see;)
Kuki kicked Wally
(Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me!)
Starfire threw starbolts at Robin
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems, got to open my eyes to everything!)
Isabella tackled Phineas
Without light, without a voice, without a soul! 10 million lightyears with out my soul!
The music seemed to fade away. "Amy! Listen!" Sonic pleaded. "Don't let him play with your head! It's me, Sonic!" He begged. She stopped for a few seconds, but then she continued. "I can't fight you! Because.... well..... I love you!" Amy stopped, her eyes opened wide. She stood there, shaking, and then she collasped on the floor, crying. "It's okay, Amy. I'm here."Sonic said in a comforting tone of voice.
______________________
"Numbah 3!!" Wally said. "Knock...it...off... Kuki!"Numbah 4 looked at Sonic and Amy. How did he snap her out of it? WHACK! She hit him right in the face while he was off guard."Kuki , please!" He knew that pleading wasn't gonna work. He remembered the time that he saved her, just by being kind. Maybe that's the key! "Kuki Sanban," He said to her between dodges. "I have always been trying to tell you this, but something always gets in the way. I-I like you. Not in the friend way, the other way. I've always been wanting to ask you out...." She put her head down. Her black bangs covered her eyes, so Wally couldn't tell if it had worked or not. Kuki wrapped her arms around Wally and said faintly,"I've been waiting a long time to hear what you had just said."
_______________________
Running for his life, Robin dashed away from Starfire, trying to avoid getting blasted by a starbolt. Then, he paused. He thought about all of the fun times that they have had together. "Starfire, remember please!" Robin begged. Starfire closed her eyes, struggling. "Thank you, Robin." Starfire's voice trailed off.....
______________________

"Isabella, it's me, Phineas!" Isabella somehow seemed sad. "Phineas?" She whispered as she fell to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment