Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sonic Rage 2011?

Rumours on the interweb suggest that Sonic The Hedgehog's 20th anniversary game, to be released in 2011, is to be titled "Sonic Rage".

There is extremely little evidence for this, just a listing on Wikipedia and a rumour that Mike Pollock (the voice of Dr Eggman) has revealed the game's name and that it will be the last game to feature his voice. Allegedly.

Nothing has been officially confirmed from SEGA and I doubt anything will be announced for a while yet. In my own personal opinion I think this is a hoax but it seems to be news-worthy enough judging by net speculation. If this is true, which I doubt that it is, then all of those other rumours about Sonic and Amy kissing in 2011 might possibly be true, considering that this will be Sonic's 20th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment