Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

How sad :(


I had always known that Cosmo was dead, but I really didn't know how she died. She saved the others. Cosmo was a brave girl, and in a way, much like Terra from teen titans, only she was never against her friends. Terra didn't die, she was just turned to stone because she used all of her power to stop a volcano from destroying Jump City. Cosmo had died due to the laser that Tails shot. Two people in love and the girl dies. I really tried hard not to cry.... It was just so sad! And the ending music sounds a lot like the music that was at my cousin's funeral. Thank you, Cosmo. You are very brave and Tails misses you so much. Your death was very sad, but you just had to save everyone. It was your destiny. You are a friend and a hero to all of us. You are in a better place now, Cosmo. Good bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment