Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's fray (WITH ME IN IT!!!) Part 3:

CONTINUED.....
Later that evening....
Bocoe: Since Bokkun and Doctor Eggman's plan did not go so well....
Decoe: ....Failed miserably .....
Bocoe: It falls on us to get Sonic and Amy at this hibachi restaurant!
Bocoe: The plan is simple! Sonic and Amy will sit down for a nice hibachi grilled dinner! While I distract them with the show.....
Bocoe: I DROP THE OIL AND FLASH FRY THEM!
(Me: Doesn't setting two people on fire seem a little harsh?)
Decoe: It's the perfect plan!
Bocoe: We can't miss!
Bocoe: Let's practice first!
Decoe: Hey! Be careful! You shouldn't play...
Decoe:..... With knives like that!
Bocoe: I know what I'm doing! Just be careful with that...
*Decoe drops oil on stove*
Bocoe:.... OIL!!!!!
* They get flash fried*
*Sonic and Amy come in*
Amy: Come on, Sonic! I see an open table right over there!
Sonic: All right! All right!
TO BE CONTINUED.....


No comments:

Post a Comment