Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sonikku the werehog chapter 6(Ending chapter:)

This one was really embarrassing... especially at the end.. well.. enjoy!:
Two and a half hours later, Amy woke up."Oh... what time is it?" She asked, a little dazed."6:30" Said a familiar voice."Sonic?! You're back to normal?!" Amy said. "Right now I am." He said. Amy looked over to where Sonic was. He was chained up and locked in a cage."Uhh....." Amy seemed a little confused."It's just in case I turn into a werehog again." He explained to her."Do you know where the others are?" Amy asked Sonic."They are off fighting Dark Gaia." Sonic answered. "What...were you going to tell me before?" She asked. "Wha-"Oh yeah! Sonic was about to tell Amy something before he turned into a werehog. "Amy...I'm sorry about hurting you... because... well... I love you!" Sonic stuttered."Am I dreaming?" Amy thought to herself."Oh, Sonic! I've dreamed of hearing you say those exact words to me. I love you, too!" Amy shrieked, then she burst into tears. It was too bad he was chained up... they would of hugged. It was getting pretty awkward ... they both were wondering how their friends were doing with defeating the Dark Gaia. The door opened. The group came in, looking tired. "Well, we did it." Sighed Silver. "The Dark Gaia has been defeated!" Announced Cream."Good, but can someone please unchain me and get me out of this cage?" Sonic pleaded. Knuckles unlocked the cage and Amy unlocked the chain. After Chuck and Tails had done their final tests on Sonic, they left, and soon everyone except Sonic and Amy left, too. "Some you won't be turning into any other monsters, will you?" Amy asked."As far as I know, that won't be happening for a while." Sonic said."Did you really mean what you said....'I love you'?" Amy asked."Well of course I mean it, Amy! If I didn't mean it, would I do this?" Sonic leaned in and kissed Amy on the lips.When it was done, Amy smiled."Okay, you've convinced me. I believe you." She said THE END!!! The end was cheesey, wasn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment