Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, February 12, 2010

What happened:

Valentines fray, part 1:
Amy: Sonic is taking me out on a date!
Ella: Your patience payed off!
Cream: We're so happy for you, Amy!
* Tails and Chris go over to Sonic*
Tails: Are you feeling alright, Sonic?
Chris: He doesn't have a fever
Sonic: Relax, guys...
Sonic: Today is Valentine's day, so I thought I'd be nice and give in for once...
Sonic: That, and I lost a bet to Knuckles....
* Amy gets close to Sonic*
Amy: So what are we doing tonight, my valentine?
Sonic: Um.........
Tails: You don't have a clue, do you?
Sonic: Tssssh! Of course I do, Tails!
Sonic: That's it!
Sonic: I just have to find the list. I'll be right back.
Amy: Okay!
*
Sonic runs out of the room*
Sonic narrating: Since I really didn't have a clue......
Sonic narrating: I went to were clues were the specialty!
( Chaotix office)
Sonic: So can you help me? I'll take any advice!
Espio: You can count on us Sonic!
Vector: We're experts!
Charmy: We are? But none of us have ever gone on dates!
*Espio covers his mouth*
Espio: Kids these days!
Vector: Never mind him! One romantic list coming right up!
Vector: HUDDLE!
Vector: Sonic should sweep Amy off her feet and give her a night on the town!
( Me: I agree with Vector! XD)
Espio: Should that mean anything?
(Me: Yes it means that you suck for not agreeing the guy!)
Espio: He should take her to a traditional Japanese restaurant!
(Me: WHAT THE HECK DOES JAPANESE RESTAURANTS HAVE TO DO WITH SONIC AND AMY'S DATE, DOOFUS!)
Vector: What do you know about Japanese traditions?!
Charmy: They should go to Twinkle park!
( Me: Thank god! A good idea!)
Vector: Nah, that's kid stuff!
( Me: Amy and Sonic are technically still kids idiot!)
* Espio, Vector and Charmy start fighting*
( Me: Great Sonic.. now you've got them fighting!!!!)
Everyone screams: FLOWERS! CHOCOLATES! SONNETS! SMOOCHES?
(Me: That last one is good except that is the 'kid' word for kisses)
Sonic: Yeah, I think this will do. Thanks guys
Vector: No problem
*Bokkun is out side near the window*
Bokkun: Oh wow! Sonic and Amy are dating now....
Bokkun flies away
Bokkun: Wait until Doctor Eggman hears about this!
TO BE CONTINUED................................





No comments:

Post a Comment