Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh dear...

I want to see this episode with all of my heart... just can't find it! Oh well..... I watched this video though, and I love it when Amy screams "EVERYTIME I COME UP WITH A WAY TO CAPTURE SONIC'S HEART HE MAKES A LAST MINUTE GET-AWAY! THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR! THAT TRAP WAS FOR SONIC TO GET MY ROMANCE AND NOW I GET TO WATCH YOU TWO GO GA-GA OVER EACH OTHER! THIS IS OUTRAGOUS! GO TO YOUR OWN PLANET TO FALL IN LOVE ON! AHHHHH!''........... Poor Amy...... and even though I don't beleive in all of that 'Magic' crap, I still think that this episode looks cool. I laughed so hard when Chris said "Boy, is she hopeless...." And by the way... why is Sonic yawning and he looks like he's gonna take a nap when Amy and Sonic go see the fortune teller? Isn't he curious if they will end up together? Boy, he is an idiot(No effence!!!!!) Okay, well I have another question.... why did Sonic run away when Amy broke the rock? Affraid that if he didn't run then they would be in love? Jeez, what a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment