Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Just played my game and....

Sonic can sure say some funny things at not the best times. If you are really nice to Amy, and she thanks you for being so nice, one of the funny responses you could say (I didn't say it or Amy would be really ticked off) is 'I'm just being nice to you so you won't kill me!'.... it was a 'thumbs down response'. But over all, I like the nice responses you can say to Amy like telling other people to back off Amy when they say rude things to her (*cough cough ROUGE cough cough*), and I liked when she tried to hammer ice and went crazy when Shade and the other had escaped, but she fell down and the response I picked for Sonic was 'It's okay, Amy. We'll find them' and she says 'Okay... Thanks Sonic. I fell a lot better now.' and I love when He says that he cares about her! YAY! BEAT THAT, SONSALLY IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment