Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Operation L.O.V.E.:

Numbah 3 stars in the school play! But when she has to kiss the delightful children, Numbah 4 is stupid by not realizing that it was just a play and he ruins it by starting a war with the Kids next door and the delightful children from down the lane. My review: Spectacular! Over all, one of my favorite episodes! My thoughts: Beggining: Oh, Kuki is just so adorable!!!! It's weird saying that because she is about my age XD!!! I don't really understand how 5 kids could get the same roll.... and that jaket is HUGE!!!! Wouldn't it be a little gay for Kuki to kiss the delightful children because there is 2 girls in it? I sort of looked like she was going to kiss the one that looked like Wally, though. Middle: WALLY YOU IDIOT! YOU JUST RUINED A PLAY BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY, YOU MORON!!!!! DAAAAAA! Wally was about to admit that he loved Kuki.... in front of his parents! End: I love the end where Kuki tries to get Wally to sing with her, but he acts all annoyed and he threw his lines on the ground and said: "Aww, forget this crud!"

No comments:

Post a Comment