Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Me in the Sonic X comics! XD


CONTINUED.....
(Soon!)
Bokkun: ..... and then he ran off with the list, sir!
Decoe: So sweet!
Bocoe: Young love!
Eggman: I can't believe it! After so many years of waiting, Sonic and Amy are finally together..
(Me: Is it just me or does Eggman sound a lot like me? CREEPY!)
Eggman: I've waited so long for this moment...
Eggman: ..... So I could ruin their happiness!
Eggman: Operation Heartbreak begins now!
Bocoe: Yes sir!
Decoe: What are we doing?
Bocoe: Another plan made on the fly
Bokkun: I hope he brings her a box of chocolates!
That night!
Amy: What are we doing first tonight, my valentine?
Sonic: Let's see... what had I planned here....
Sonic thinks
Vector: " Sweep her off her feet and give her a night on the town."
Sonic: Well... okay?
Sonic picks Amy up and starts running
Amy: Sonic what are you doing---- EEEEE!
Sonic: How's this for a night on the town?
Eggman and co. aim bombs at them both
Eggman: Ready, Bokkun?
Bokkun: Ready, Doc!
BAM!!!!!
Sonic: What the---?
Eggman: Stop it, Bokkun! Your bombs are blowing up my missiles!
Bokkun: The other way around! The blasting is my job!
Both: GRRRR!
Amy: Oh, Sonic, look!
Amy: Fire works!
Sonic: heh--- sure they are.
TO BE CONTINUED....




No comments:

Post a Comment