Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm really unsure!

Who knows if there's ever gonna be another season of Sonic X! I am totally confused... Some people say no, but some people say yes and they have an exact date.... what I believe is that it will air on CW 4kids in June, 2010. I will really be disappointed if there isn't another season, but oh well. It will still be an Okay show, even if there's never going to be a 4th season..... but from what I heard, 4kids is going crazy with all of the 'cliffhangers' still lying there! Cosmo's death?! Shadow and Molly? Is Shadow still alive? Is Molly still alive (I know that one!)? And last but not least, will Sonic and Amy become something more than friends? I saw a you tube video that really reminded me of my brother.. a 17 year old is talking to you and stating that there might be a 4th season of Sonic X... He had also said that he had watched all of the episodes more than 2 times! What a nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment