Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sorry I can't find it!

I really wanted to find operation slumber on You tube, but I can't find it! It was funny so I thought it was a good episode, though. Plot in short: When Numbah 86 has a sleep over and invites GIRLS ONLY, Numbah 4 dresses up as a girl and tries to learn info about the KND code module at the party, even if it means wearing make up and a bra! My perspective: Beggining: I feel sorry for girls every where because the girls at the party were dumb enough to believe that Numbah 4 is a girl. I really like when all of the girls like drag Numbah 4 into Numbah 86's room.... he looked like he was sick because of all that girly-stuff. Girls are one of his many phobias, and now I see why. Middle: I cracked up when the girls were gossiping to Numbah 3 and they asked who she liked. It really caught Numbah 4's attention, which I also liked. Too bad she never got to finish her sentence "I like......" It was also funny to see that teenager Chad wear a bra.... lol!

1 comment: