Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

After 2 and a half hours:


Dang it! I hate it when fan fictions suck me into the story! 'Operation S.C.H.O.O.L. .D.A.N.C.E.' is really long, but not even finished yet! To be at 28 chapters and not even be near the end is amazing! I'm still getting this down, though: Kuki meets this boy name Mashi that instantly starts flirting with her, making Wally furiously jelous (ROFL! Reality check Wallabee: She's a cute 10 year old Japanese girl. Who would NOT want her? Now, its involving the nega versions of Sector V, they kidnap Wally, replace him with Yllaw, and people are gullible enough to believe that it's really him. I am ashamed..... ): It always occurs to me that Yllaw has a goatee...... Why? Because 'It makes him look more evil'. Man, he has some serious issues!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment