Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S. Chapter 3:

Chapter 3: Old memories


The sky looked gray, and it started to pour. Wally put his orange hoody up. As soon as he noticed that he wasn't being followed by one of his team mates, Numbuh 4 stopped running. A song started to play as he looked at the beach.
Mmmmmhmmmmm
*Flash back*
"Guess what Wally! I'm getting married!" Kuki shouted.
Na na...
The memory blurred to another part.
Na na na, Na na.
"Kuki!" Wally greeted Numbuh 3.
I miss you
"Wally!" Numbuh 3 was happy to see him.
I miss you so bad.
"Hold still while I get ya down." Numbuh 4 instructed.
I don't forget you.
Wally untied Kuki and grabbed her hand as the sand castle shook.
Oh, It's so sad.
The memory faded away.
Numbuh 4 looked up at the sky. "Kuki???" He asked.
I hope you can hear me.
He walked on the damp side walk, then looked in the window of a holiday store.
I remember it clearly,
*Flashback*
The day,
"Numbuh 3!" Wally screamed. He looked at the others. "We've gotta save her!!!" Numbuh 4 exclaimed.
You, Slipped away!
Santa came over to him. "Only you can save your friend, Wallabee." Santa busted down the door (Yes, Santa is awesome)
Was the day;
The memory skipped some parts. Numbuh 3 tackled Numbuh 4 in a playful way.
I found it won't be the same. Oh....
"Even though it's the only gift you've gotten me. But who's counting!!!" Kuki laughed, hugging Numbuh 4.
Na na.....
The flash back ended. An old lady was crossing the street. *Flash back*
"Okay."Wally Agreed.
Na na na na na.. The closet opened, and Numbuh 4 screamed because the light revealed that Numbuh 3 had turned into a senior citizen zombie!
I didn't get around to kiss you:
Kuki grabbed Wally and started kissing him.
Good-bye on the hand;
The memory ended. He walked on.
I wish that I could see you again;
Wally walked by the local hospital. *Flashback*
I know that I can't;

"You surely must like this ...guy, right?" Numbuh 4 asked nervously.
I hope that you can hear me;
"I don't like him, Numbuh 4, I LOVE HIM!"Kuki replied, as the elevator door closed.
Cause I remember it clearly!
Wally's face expression was horrified.
The day;
"She loves him?" Numbuh 4 asked to him self.
You... Slipped away!!!
"Oh, what's so special about him?" Wally mumbled.
Was the day;
"What does he got that I ain't got?" He replied.
I found it won't be the same!
The flashback ended. Wally walked by a seafood restaurant to see that clam chowder was the main dish.
Ohh.....
*Flash back* Numbuh 4 wakes up Kuki.
I've had my wake up;
"Hey Numbuh 3! You wanna work on the clam cannon?"
Won't you wake up;
Kuki got angry at this (Who wouldn't???), so she threw her stuffed animals at Wally, causing him to leave.
I keep asking why (I keep asking why)
The memory ends. Numbuh 4 spots a pet shop.
And I can't take it;
"Help!!! Where are you taking me???" Numbuh 3 asked the ghostly hamsters.
It wasn't fake it;
Kuki screamed as she was dragged down a hole. "Numbuh 3!" Wally called, and then he activated an alarm.
It happened you passed by!

Kuki was climbing out of the hole, until something grabbed onto her foot.
Now you're gone! Now you're gone!
Numbuh 3 shrieked. Wally grabbed her purple sleeve and started to pull.
There you go! There you go!
"Help me!" Kuki pleaded
Somewhere I can't bring you back!
The others came and pulled too.
Now you're gone! Now you're gone!
They pulled Numbuh 3 out, and she thanked them.
There you go! There you go!
The flashback ends. Numbuh 4 saw a planetarium.
*Flashback*
Somewhere you're not coming back!
"So you do like me, too?" Numbuh 4 asked while sleeping. "Well why didn't ya say it before?" He snuggled his pillow.
The day;
"You know how I feel!" Wally said in his sleep.
"I think you're really, really-" Numbuh 4 started.
You, slipped away!!!!!
"Numbuh 4!" Kuki shouted.
Was the day;
"AHHH!" Screamed the startled 11 year old.
I found it won't be the same!
Numbuh 3 accused Numbuh 4 of stealing her Rainbow monkeys
No...
"Why would I steal something I hate?" Wally asked.
The day (You're gone You're gone!);
"Because! You're jealous! You can never be loved!!!" She shouted, pulling on his pajamas.
You (You're gone! You're gone!)... Slipped away!
The super sleuth rainbow monkey started to rise upwards.
Was the day (You're gone! You're gone!);
"And you could never... get up.... and fly away?" Kuki looked up at her floating rainbow monkey.
I found it won't be the same! (You're gone! You're gone!)
"Don't worry! Mama's coming!" Numbuh 3 called to her stuffed animal.
Ohh......
She grabbed on, only then did she realize , she was being taken away, too! Wally yelled "Numbuh 3!"and alerted the others.
Na Na...
The flashback ends. Wallabee reaches Kuki's grave.
Na Na Na Na Na...
He takes out a scarlet red rose.
I miss you...
Numbuh 4 placed the rose on Numbuh 3's grave , and then he looked at the clouds. "I love you, Kooks..." He whispered, heading back to the tree house. The storm cleared up into a colorful rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment