Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

REVENGE Chapter 2:

Chapter 2: The recovery
________________________________
I sat by her bedside for what seemed like days. Weeks. Hoping. Praying. Just wait until I get my hands on the cruddy punk who did this to her! I waited. Then waited. And waited some more. I yawned as my head turned to the clock. 1:00??? I sighed, then got up and headed to my room. All of a sudden, I heard a familiar voice. "Numbuh 4?" Numbuh 3's voice cracked. I turned around. "Kuki!I'm so glad that you're alright!!!" I exclaimed. Opps...... I almost blew my cover! I blushed, looking away, trying to come up with an excuse. "That is, you still owe me that quarter." I changed the subjet quickly, saying "So how are you feeling? Who attacked you? Was it a guy?!" I just realized that these questions are getting REALLY off topic. "I'm not sure, I heard a mean growling sound come from my window, so I was about to get the others. Then, it broke the glass of my window and attacked me!" Kuki explained. I couldn't even imagine the battle that only happened 3 hours ago. With KUKI as the victim. "Are you sure that you don't now who hurt you?" I asked one last time. She shook her head 'No'. "Okay." I walked out of the room, closing the curtain behind me. At least the attacker was gone, not to return anytime soon. Numbuh 3's troubles are now over. Or at least...... that's what I thought.......

No comments:

Post a Comment