Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My movie review on: The Corpse bride

I got lost a lot of times, like I was wondering "Who is this girl? How did she get murdered?" I felt a connection between Emily and Victoria, like they were both going to get married to Victor, only Emily is dead and Victoria is still alive. At the end, I finally get it; There was a girl named Emily, who met the love of her life, but her parents didn't approve. So, she decided to meet him secretly. She waited by this one tree, but he never came. Finally, he came, but with a knife, and he murdered her. Pretty sad, huh? The same guy, after many years, comes back and marries this other girl, Victoria, after Victor (whom she was supposed to get married to) runs off with Emily. He is shocked to find out that Victoria's family is broke, then out of rage, threatens to kill Victoria. I was happy to know that Victor saves the day, though. Over all, it is quite similar to 'The nightmare before Christmas', but a very catchy story line. Well done, Tim Burton!
Here's the trailer just to get a feel for it:

No comments:

Post a Comment