Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

REVENGE Chapter 3: The dream

I fell asleep easily in my room. I had the weirdest dream... why? I had no idea. *Numbuh 4's Dream* A pair of Blood red eyes shot at me. The room that I was in was too dark to see much of the beast. "You... Must... PAY!" It snarled, then it ran directly towards me! "Eeek!" I ducked and tried best to protect my self. I knew that it was a stupid thing to do, considering the fact that I was so brave. The creature kept running, until I finally realized something. It wasn't going after me. A dainty scream was heard from the other side of the room. I turned around slowly. I gasped, In a terrified kind of way. The thing...... killed Numbuh 3!!! I was to shocked to move. I could feel myself shaking. This all seemed too real! There lied the dead body of Kuki... My crush! Whom I liked! Whom I...... loved! Furious, I screamed as I tackled the monster. "NEVER... EVER.... HURT HER!" I demanded. The thing laughed. "Oh Wallabee, if only you know that this was only the BEGINNING." It warned. My dream faded away when the Erie Sector V emergency alarm startled me. "Ahh!" I yelled as I fell out of my boxing rink. Just perfect. ANOTHER problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment