Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random facts about me:

1) My favorite colors are Pink, Blue, Orange and Green.

2) My favorite shows are: Sonic X, Codename: Kids next door, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Teen titans and Phineas and Ferb.

3) The best adventure time lines are:

"Hi I'm Princess Bubblegum and I'm a dork because I like science and I have a real annoying voice that finn finds attractive."

"He he...... Wait what did you say?"
-Finn and Jake

"Hey hey Princess!!! Wanna spend some time with me?!"

"Excuse me princess. Excuse me.."

"Oh, alright.... Finn! What the cabbage! I was learning about zamoids!"
-Finn, Ricardio

"Hard work sucks, man."
-Jake

"He he he... okay, so when the monster steps on that lever, your foot like body will send you strait into their crotch."

"This plan sucks, dude."

"Trust me! I will work!"
-Finn and Jake

"Gimme some sugar, baby."

"Oh!"

*Finn slaps candy zombie*
-Candy zombie, Finn and Princess Bubblegum

"Princess! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, if green and bald is okay!"

- Finn and Princess Bubblegum

"You must now answer... Math questions!"

"Mathematical!"

"Finn! You're terrible at math!"

"Oh...."

*A really long and hard math question comes up*

"Find the answer."

"Uhh......."

"Oh, wait, I've got a better one! Yes... two plus two! Solve it or die."

"Isn't it.... 4?"

"HA HA HA .... oh wait... correct!"

-Gumball guardians, Finn and Princess Bubblegum


No comments:

Post a Comment