Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

What happened to Cosmo:


Tails: I'm sorry, Cosmo, but I can't do this!
Cosmo: Trust me Tails, you have to fire. It's the only way to save all of us.
Tails: I do trust you... but you mean a lot to me! I don't wanna loose you Cosmo!
Cosmo: You won't Tails. You'll defeat the metarex and spread my seeds through out the galaxy.
Tails: I believe in you, Cosmo! Your friendship has meant a lot to me, I wish we could of spent more time together! But I understand, this is your only chance to save the galaxy and grow your plants back. I'm sure your seeds will find a place to grow a new home. Good luck, Cosmo... and goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. If that doesn't bring tears to your eyes, there's something wrong with you! Listen to the piano playing!!!! It's funeral music!!!! ):!!!!

    ReplyDelete