Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

REVENGE chapter 1:

It all started with a shriek. I know that sound. I hear it a little too often. But that doesn't mean that I don't care. Even though over heard it over a BUHMILLION times, I still come to the rescue. I got up, and grabbed the closest weapon I could find. It was the S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R. Better than nothing. I raced down the stairs along with my other team mates Nigel, Hoagie and Abby. What the crud could this girl be screaming about now??? I was the first to arrive to Numbuh 3's room. Slowly, I opened the purple curtain. "Guys! You might wanna-" I stopped. Horrified, I looked around the remains of Numbuh 3's room. She has definitely been redecorating! Apparently, she sucked at it. Rainbow monkeys had the stuffing knocked out of them. Her bed was ripped in half. The walls were filled with scratches, and a little bit of red stuff on it. Ketchup? I dunno what half of the things in Numbuh 3's room are. Too frilly and girly. "Numbuh 3?????" Numbuhs 1, 2 and 5 called out, but still on guard. "Kuki???" I replied. "Oooof!" I wasn't looking were I was going, and I tripped on something. "Great, What-" I looked down and gasped. Numbuh 3 was on the ground, covered with gashes and cuts. She wasn't moving. "I-I found her..." I whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment