Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

One of my journal entries:

It's Easter time so do the bunny hop dance. OMG! I hope I meet Fred Figglehorn on Facebook today! (: Oh gosh, my mom got me a crappy chocolate bunny from Target..... Even though target rocks. BEAT THAT, WALMART SUCKERS! HA HA HA HA! I hope I don't see Natalie tomorrow when we go back to school. If any one can stab me in da back, it's her and her imaginary 'Warrior' friends. NOODLES TO HER! Ha ha, people are so gulible these days! I made her think that I was gonna go to a different school next year, so now she is treating me pretty nicely! Avril Something is my hero! Oh man, I'm gonna be MURDER I HAVE A REPORT DUE TOMORROW! CRUD! Well, at least I have Cartoons at my side... XP! GECUIB! B!*(*Gonna Eat Candy Until I Barf! Bye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment