Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S. Chapter 2:

Chapter 2: The funeral


"Numbuh 3 was smart brave, pretty and a very valuable member to our sector." Nigel looked away for a moment, then started again. "She... Was an awesome Kids next door operative and the biggest Rainbow monkey fan that I've ever met in my life. Does any one else want to speak on behalf of Numbuh 3?" Numbuh 1 asked. Abby got up to speak."Kuki... was a sister to me... and now that she's gone, it's like losing one of my best friends..." Abby said silently. "I'd like to speak." Hoagie said. Numbuh 5 nodded, then Numbuh 2 got up to speak. "Kuki and I raised a child, so I think that Bradley and I will miss her dearly. Good bye, Numbuh 3..." Hoagie looked at Wally. "Do you wanna speak, Numbuh 4?" Wally was looking down at the soggy grass. "No..." He whispered. He suddenly felt an urge to run away... from all of this. So, that's exactly what he did. "Should we stop him?" Numbuh 2 asked. "I think that we should leave him alone... you know, to make Numbuh 4 feel better." Nigel said.

No comments:

Post a Comment