Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Sonic X... contains BEST SONAMY MOMENT EVER!!!(YAY part 2!)

Where's Sonic? It's not real, he's just getting played by the Dark oak leader. 6:49 to 8:35, aw, I'M GETTING TEARS IN MY EYES! Every time I watch this clip, it's just so sweet. Also funny, every one is like smiling and staring into blank space. XD! When they look at each other, I'm like "OHHH THEY'RE SO PERFECT TOGETHER!" I LOVED the social interaction when they escape from the Metarex! Yes, this WOULD OF ended good with a kiss, but well.... this isn't the last one. 78 is the last one. Sadly, we loose Cosmo on the last episode ): and it's sad.... but this is what I like to call 'Sonamy season'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment