Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Esacaping Eggman: CHAPTER 8 PART 1:

I am an evil genius. U know the following scene where Metal chokes Sonic by the neck? Got that one from the 'Sonic the hedgehog movie'. Fiona Fox, Sally Acorn, and Mina Mongoose where Sonic's old girlfriends, just so you know.......... they all ended with break ups ^3^ I am happy cause now he is free to date Amy! YAY!!! I also kind of took a line from Codename kids next door operation HOME and used it in the same way... only different words.... Oh! And I used a word from Icarly!: Nub!
Chapter 8: The final fight (Sonic's POV)
I guarded her with my life. Metal Sonic struck me in the face. That made me angry. I took 5 steps back, then ran fast and bumped into Metal, knocking him over. He didn't seem to like this, so he pinned me down to the ground. I scowled at him, then managed to push Metal off of me. "NO MORE GAMES!" He shouted. Full of rage, Metal wrapped his cold hand around my neck and lifted me off the ground. He was squeezing pretty hard, too. "GAAAH!" I choked. "I...will...make...you...suffer!" He growled, then tossed me against the wall. "You're a weak little punk, ya know that???" My eyes were closed as he was talking. I heard foot steps that gradually got softer. I opened my eyes, and lifted up my head as Metal got closer and closer to where Amy was. I tried to get up, but that previous battle just completely sucked the power out of me. "Please..... Don't hurt her....!" I begged. "You also should keep track of the girls you like, Sonic; Sally, Fiona, Mina... now Amy Rose? I'm positive that this relationship will end badly, like all of the others..." He told me. I shuddered at the painful memories. Metal knelt down next to Amy. "I swear, Amy is your weakest, dumbest girlfriend YET!" He hissed. Metal's fingers were as sharp as Amy's claws when she was in werehog form. I could feel my strength draining from my body. Metal took Amy's arm and stabbed it with his sharp, but deadly, fingers. Amy shrieked a couple of times, but then she grew silent. "It's for Amy. It's for Amy."I tried to motivate myself, as I used all of my energy to stand up. "Get your hand off of her!" I commanded. "Oh, I'm sorry.... did you not want me to do... this?" Metal lunged his knife-like fingers at Amy's face, sinking deep into her skin. "Ahh!" She shut her mouth closed. "I've had enough of you!" I screamed, tackling Metal Sonic. He let go of Amy. "You can kick his butt, Metal Sonic!" Eggman cheered. We punched and kicked each other, until I decided that it was finally time to end this once and for all. I found where Metal kept his energy supply, and then ripped it out of the socket. Metal's systems went down automatically. I sighed a deep relieved sigh. "I will get you to surrender, Sonic! One day, you will join MY side!" Eggman called as he made an escaped. "Jeez, what a nub." I thought. Then my concerns went to Amy. Not so sure what to do, I just picked her up and carried her all the way to Cream's house to get some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment