Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Escaping Eggman part 2 ch 9

Chapter 9:
Afterwards
(Amy's POV)
He really meant it!!! Sonic loves me!!! ALL OF MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!!!
~ ~ ~
(Sonic's POV)
I dropped Amy off at her house."Thanks." She said. "No problem! See ya later, Amy." I turned around, but then felt a hand on my shoulder. "Sonic, wait... please don't go."Amy begged. I turned back round, standing face to face with her. " Yes, Amy?" I asked. "Do.... you want to stay here for the night?" She offered. "Um... okay. Why the sudden invite?" I replied. "Well... you just told me that you loved me, now you're just leaving? You really sounded like you meant it.... so...." Amy stopped talking. "Oh...." I could feel my face getting hot. "Well..... it's true... I just find it extremely awkward to talk about, considering that you're one of my best friends..." I said. Amy laughed nervously. "I love you, too." She replied. I hugged her. Amy hugged back. I kissed her lightly on the lips. "So... does this mean that we're like a couple now?" She asked after the kiss. I chuckled. "Guess so."

No comments:

Post a Comment