Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Escaping Eggman PART 2 ch 5

Chapter 5:
Why am I here?
(Amy's POV)
This certainly wasn't my couch! I guess I might of sleep walked over to the middle of the woods, then. But it was really odd... considered the fact that I've never sleep walked before. Maybe it had something to do with my headache..... Nah... I was getting up, when I heard harsh whispers..... " You don't wanna get up." I slammed my own body to the ground. I had no control of my actions! "Now, I am going to take over, okay?" The voice hissed. "Who are you? W-where are you?" I asked. " You're inner voice. I'm inside of your head. You do not have control anymore. But I do." It said. "Well, that's just stupid. If you're me, wouldn't you want me to have control over my own body?" This was getting pretty confusing. "I am the hate and evil inside of your body, Amy. And right now, I'm losing patience with you. So I will lock you away in another part of your head, impossible for you to get out. Good bye, Amy." My evil part explained. "Wait! No.... please don't do this!" I begged. My eyesight was getting blurry. I could feel something cold spreading through my blood. I felt....... trapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment