Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Escaping Eggman part 2 ch 3

Chapter 3: How it was supposed to happen
(Eggman's POV)
Noooo! That stupid girl wasn't supposed to get in the way of my real target! Sonic should have been hit with the laser, not Amy! Wait a second... I can use this to my adventage! If that little pink hedgehog becomes my slave, Sonic will be forced to surrender! Ha ha ha I'm such a genius!
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
I let Sonic sleep in my bed when we got home around 6:00. He seemed pretty worn out from the recent battle. I was sitting at my kitchen table, getting some asprn out of a bottle. I was seroiusly not feeling good. Annoyed of the headache, I ploped the Asprin in my mouth and sat on my couch. My headache was growing worse by the second... I could feel my head throbbing. I ended up falling asleep on the couch. But this waas not ordinary headache....

No comments:

Post a Comment