Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

REVENGE chapter 4: Operative on the run?

I ran to the command room. "What's the problem, Numbuh 1?" I asked Nigel, joined by Hoagie and Abby. "Numbuh 3 wasn't in her room, and we checked all over the treehouse. It seems as though she has gone missing. Any Reports, Numbuh 5?" Numbuh 1 explained. "Numbuh 5 thinks that this whole thing is insane! The tracker says that Numbuh 3 is still in the treehouse, but she's moving at a super fast rate!" Abby exclaimed. Now this really wasn't making sense! Numbuh 2 looked over Numbuh 5's shoulder. "It says that she's now in Numbuh 4's room...." He said, exchanging puzzled glances with Abby. "Well then, team, let's go!" Nigel shouted, then he lead the way to my room.
____________________
Numbuh 5 still had the tracker in her hands. "Status report, Abby." Numbuh 1 ordered. "Kuki is still in there," She replied, staring at the tracker's screen. When we were on the outside of my room, Nigel said "Prepare yourselves for the worst, team." Then, he pulled the door to my room open. We could not even believe what we saw! (Especially me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment