Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Escaping Eggman Part 2 ch 2:

Evil robots
(Amy's POV)
"Hiya guys!" It was Sonic! The robot was huge... with 2 lasers on each side, 4 mechanical legs and Eggman inside controlling it. "But Sonic-" "It's okay, Cream. I can handle anything that Eggman throws at me." Sonic said. "You just don't understand-" I told him. "Like I said, I can handle his stupid robot, Amy. " He repeated. Sonic used the spinball technique to rip through the core of Eggman's robot. The robot went down with a crash, but it practically crushed Sonic when it landed on him. Tears streamed down my face. "SONIC!" I screamed, running up to where he lay. "It's... okay... Amy..." He struggled to get up, so I helped him. "Oh, you poor thing!" I cried. "Thanks for the support, Amy." Sonic said, giving me a tiny smile. "It's nothing really..." I replied, blushing a little. "OH HO HO HO HO!" I stoped, then looked back at the robot. "You think that this battle is over, huh? Well you thought WRONG!" Eggman slammed down his fist on a red button. Both of the lasers started humming. "So this is what Cream meant!" I thought. "Amy, get out of here!" Sonic told me. "No... I won't let you get hurt even more!" I shouted. He dropped to the ground. "What's wrong?!" I begged. Sonic quickly looked up. "LOOK OUT!" He shouted. "What?" A large beam fired me in my head. " Aggggh!" I shrieked. "Oh dear!" Cream ran up to me and Sonic. "Are you okay?" She asked. I got up. "Yes..." I said. I helped up Sonic. "Come on, let's go to my house." I said. "You wanna come, Cream?" I added. "No thank you, Amy. I need to replace all of the groceries!" Cream answered, walking away. "Are you sure that you're feeling good?" I nodded 'yes' to Sonic's question. "I just have a major headache..." I said, walking to my house with Sonic.

No comments:

Post a Comment