Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Escaping Eggman part 2 ch 6

Chapter 6:
The missing hedgehog
(Sonic's POV)
"Amy? Amy?" I called her name through out the house. "Hm. Must of snuck out while I was still asleep." I decided. Taking out a pen and sticky note, I wrote something for Amy:
"Dear Amy, don't know where you went or why, but thanks for letting me stay here for the night. Love," I crossed out 'love'. "Yours truly, Sonic." Putting it on her fridge, I headed out the door. Walking through the woods, I called out just in case she was there. "Amy???" A striped boot came out from the shadows. The sun hadn't came up yet. Curiously, I said "Is that you, Amy?" This time, she came out all the way. Something about her just didn't seem right. "Hello, Sonic. Nice to see you here." She said, but giving me a not - so - friendly - grin. "Where have you been? I was getting... worried..." I replied nervously. "Aw, really? You were worried about me?" Amy hissed back. "Are you... mad at me?" I wondered out loud. "Of course not, sugar." Did she just call me 'Sugar'??? "Wait a minute.... you're not Amy!" I shouted at the poser. "And it really took you that long to figure out, Idiot?!" She snapped. "Where's the real Amy?" I said. "Well, I am the real Amy. Or at least her bad side. The other side of her is gone... so I guess that you're just gonna have to get used to me." She said, staring at me. Her eyes weren't green anymore... they turned to the color red. Amy got out her hammer. "I'm gonna enjoy pounding the crap out of you!" She laughed, then lunged her hammer directly at my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment