Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Escaping Eggman part 2 ch 8

Chapter 8:
Defeated... for now
(Sonic's POV)
"Y-you.... you do?" Amy repeated. "Yeah... I always have. I've been to shy to tell you, though... but I really mean it." I confirmed. No longer looking angry, she dropped her hammer and ran up to me. "Oh, Sonic! I've been waiting for such a long time for you to say that to me!" Amy shrieked. Yup... That's her, alright. Eggman didn't like this. "NO!!! This was supposed to work! I... I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!" (I'm getting an Ice King vibe, here) He pressed a button that released darts filled with poison directly at me and Amy. "Watch out!" I shouted. Grabbing Amy off her feet, I ran in Zig - Zags, dodging every dart that was fired. "I'll get you for this! You will-" Eggman was hit with one of his own darts. "Serves him right!" I thought, as we exited the hide out, leaving Eggman there to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment