Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A special chapter of my brand new fanfic!:

This is a chapter of a new romance novel I am currently writing titled "Escaping Eggman PART 1"


Chapter 7:

The unwanted surprise (Sonic's POV)
Eggman's old hideout was worn out and down right creepy. But I wasn't scared. I'm NEVER scared. The light was so dim, I could barely see where I was walking. I explored around the mysterious area. My ear twitched. I could hear deep breathing near me. I knew that I wasn't alone. I faced where the noise was coming from. I could see (But just barely) a shadow-like creature in the dark. "Eggman...." I thought. The shadow moved, and I followed it. It jerked to a stop. Now's the time! I ran into the creature, tackling it to the ground. I started punching it. The creature didn't fight back; it only defended itself for safety. There was a sudden change of brighter light in the other half of the room. It wasn't totally light, but light enough for me to make out a familiar person.... Dr. Egghead, just standing there. "Hello, my little blue nemesis. Did you have a blast playing with your girlfriend?" Eggman said. Girlfriend? Usually, Eggman only called Amy my..... Oh, no...... At the darker side of the room, the opponent that I was fighting came out of the shadows. I looked into it's pleading green eyes, and then that name came in my head. "........... A-amy......?" I whispered. She turned away, then nodded 'yes'. She was the same shade of pink, but on the tips of her quills and bangs was a splash of a lighter shade of pink. Amy's arms were long, and her claws were sharp to the point. There were spikes on her boots. I reached my hand out to her. Amy whimpered then took a step back, as if she was afraid that I might smack her again. "Shhh..... It's okay...." I told her. She smiled at me. "I think she finally gets it." I thought. "Aw, how adorable! Too bad I have to go and ruin it!" A force field separated us. It went around Amy, trapping her inside. The smile she had before disappeared, and she seemed scared once again. " Let her go, Eggman!" I demanded. "But this is just so much fun! Why don't we let an old friend join this party?" Eggman exclaimed. Metal Sonic appeared before me. " We had a lot of fun with Amy, now didn't we, Doctor?" Metal asked. "We sure did! In fact, it was so much fun, I wanna do it again." Eggman answered. Metal placed the 7 chaos emeralds around the force field. Amy looked terrified... I could see her shaking. The emeralds glowed around her. The force field wore off. Amy was lifted off of the ground. Her fur turned yellow. Other than that, she looked like her normal self. "S-sonic... what's happening to me???" She asked me. This was unbelievable! Amy turned super! She turned around to Dr. Eggman. "You.... you will pay for all that you've done to me!" Amy yelled. She took a step closer to Eggman, when he said "No, no!" The chaos emeralds spun her around. "AAAHHHH!" Amy screamed. I couldn't bear to hear Amy yell like that. She fell on the floor. "Amy!" I called out her name. "G-get..... away..... f-from me!" She warned, not looking up. Amy was shivering like crazy. Ignoring what she said, I came to Amy's side and put my arms around her. Not really an embrace.... more of a protecting fashion. "I said..... GET AWAY FROM ME!" She growled. Amy's fur turned navy blue. Oh crap! With power like that, Amy could kill me in a heart beat if she wanted to! She seemed transparent... almost..... "Sonic..... I can't control my temper!" Amy yelled. She punched my in the face. That was enough to knock me down. "The chaos emeralds.... they can control Amy's emotions!" I exclaimed. "That's right! Now give up, before she gets furious!" Metal told me.I could hear Eggman and Metal Sonic laughing in the background, when I came up with a simple plan. "So, if that's the way you wanna play, I can play it the same way!" I said. I ran as fast as I could to quickly snatch the emeralds. I held all of them in my arms. "Now to turn Amy back to normal!" I shouted. I placed the chaos emeralds around Amy. They quickly sucked back the power that she was given. Amy collapsed in the middle of the floor, when I decided to get in front of her, for protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment