Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Escaping Eggman part 2 ch 4

Chapter 4:
Graveyard stones
(Sonic's POV)
"Sliver, Why did you bring me here?" I asked. Silver the hedgehog and I were walking past dead trees, when he stopped. "I.... need to show you something..." He said, his tone of voice sounding 100% serious. "But you need to show me something.... here?" There was a large metal gate in front of us, with a black letter on each thick gray bar. Together, they spelled..."Graveyard? What the heck are we doing here?" I replied. Silver didn't answer, he just opened the gated and guided me through. "Now, this might be a little more than you can handle at this point..." He mumbled. Again, Silver stopped. Only this time, it was at a specific gravestone. "Alright, Silver. I wanna know what's going on and I wanna know NOW." I demanded. The white light of the full moon touched the gravestone so I could read what it said. I glanced over the words, reading "Great Cousin, child, friend and loved one. Here lies the body of-"
~ ~ ~
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The sound of an alarm clock woke me up from a dreadful nightmare. I didn't get a chance to read the name. What if it was........ me? I decided not to tell Amy abojut the dream that I had, thinking it was just a little made up fantasy in my head. But it was much more than that......

No comments:

Post a Comment