Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

*From fanfic that's not mine* Why I hate Sally:

"I need to be alone..." she thought in her mind.She thought it was a big mistake going into the city now."I hate him...I hate him..." she thought in her head.Sonic saw Amy run off into the crowd, but Sally pulled his arm "Don't worry Sonic.She'll be back to normal.You'll see." Sonic removed Sally's hand "But I don't want to see her get hurt." Sally held Sonic's hand tighter "She'll be fine.Don't you worry." Sonic's face began to worry "But Sal I need to say I'm sorry to he-" Sally seemed irritated "Sorry for what?" Sonic sighed "She didn't have to find out like that..." Sally became a tad jealous all of a sudden "Why do you care?Your always running away from her and coming to me." Sonic heard this as if Sally was saying 'Amy is nothing to you'. Sonic looked at Sally with a hint of shock "What?No.Shes a good friend.I mean she may be annoying sometimes but I still li- I mean think shes a good person" Sally heard his change in sentence and grew angry at him "Like her!?You LIKE her!?" Sonic began to panic "Yeah!As a friend!" Sally turned away from him "Okay...I believe you.Sorry." Sonic sighed in relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment