Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Here's a little story for you:

Why am I obsessed with Sonamy?:
Now, you can blame this obsession on my friend, because she showed the Sonic shorts in the first place. A little pink character who was chasing Sonic seemed to catch my eye. "Who is that?" I asked. "Oh, that's Amy rose..... she's in love with Sonic, but in a stalker kind of way." She answered. "What does she do?" I asked. "She stalks Sonic, Has anger issues, and a hammer that she chases him with." I though for a second.... then I said "I like her, and that couple!"
She introduced me to Sonic X. The fat man with the sunglasses brought back memories.....
Me: Didn't that fat dude destroy the moon or something?
Hannah: Um, I thought you said you've never seen Sonic X before.
Me: No, but my older brother loved Sonic, and he let me watch him play all of the time......
Hannah: Well, that was in an episode of Sonic X!
Me: Cool.....
_____________
So Hannah, one of my best friends, showed me Japanese versions of the episode. She started at Episode #1, So I could learn more about it. I really never knew that Sonic was like an alien (by that I mean he comes from a different planet). I loved episode 19 very much. It just goes to show ya......
If a blue hedgehog that likes to run and hates the water because he can't swim is on a cruise ship, that hedgehog goes mental, and he'd do ANYTHING to get off of it.Even.....
1) Trick his best friend into missing his plane (Like 'I miss you' for something without emotions)
2) Flirt with Amy Rose a lot, like tell her that she's hot when she swings her hammer
3) Take #2 as an advantage and tell Cris and Chuck that Amy's gone mental (Because she wants to look more hot, like #2 says, so she starts swinging her hammer all over the place ^^) and she needs to get off of the boat now along with the rest of the gang. They ALMOST fall for it, until Amy comes in with Cream and they say something like this:
Cream: Did he really, truely say that, Amy?
Amy: It's the truth Cream! He told me how cute I looked every time I swung my hammer! *Sigh* He is soooo dreamy! And I think one day, I might get married to him!
*They both giggle*
Sonic gets yelled at.... and then apparently, someone tells Amy that Sonic didn't mean what he said, and she gets super mad at him. She chases him around the boat with her hammer, but Sonic climbs up a poll. Amy demands that he comes down, but Sonic isn't that stupid. He merely replies "Uh.... no thanks, Amy.... I'd rather stay up here.... catch some breeze....." She gets furious and starts hammering the pole, and eventually Sonic falls off. Then, she just catches him and sits on top of him. IT WAS FUNNY! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment