Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Escaping Eggman Part 2 ch 7

Chapter 7:
When it couldn't get any worse
(Sonic's POV)
I ducked at the attack. "Let me guess... it's because of Eggman's llaser, isn't it?" I asked her. "Clever prediction, Sonic the hedgehog. But not clever enough!" Amy growled, this time hitting me sucessfully inn the head. "OW!" I yelled. And as my world went balck, all I could hear was the laughter of Evil Amy Rose.
~ ~ ~
Thanks to Miss - swings - a - lot, I had a huge bruise on my head. Rope surrounded my body. "Great... I'm tied up. How could this possibly get any better?" I wondered sarcastically. Just my luck, the red eyes of Evil Amy glared directly at me. "It's about time that I finish you off... for good!" She yelled, taking a step forward. Apparently, Amy had upgraded her hammer with spikes. This got me nervous. "Amy, you don't want to do this! Please... snap out of it!" I begged, ignoring her cold stare. "You think that you can just ask me to become good again? Yeah, right!" Amy chuckled. "I know that there's some good left deep inside of you. Please! Come back to me!" I pleading, looking into her eyes. "Like Amy said before, Sonic... Asking isn't going to do a thing." Eggman had been watching this from behind. "Kill him... now."He ordered. "With pleasure, Doctor." Amy grinned, then got even closer. "No matter what Eggman says to you..... and before you finish me off....... I've always wanted to tell you that....................... I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment