Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Autopsy Turvy Part: 1 (Double Whammy Part: 3)



Extremely confusing? It was for me when I first saw it.


The episode begins with Cuddles and Toothy getting dressed up in costumes. I was like "Where's Double Whammy??? I have been ripped off!"

When Toothy and Cuddles come into a room with Cro-Marmot, it scared the heck out of me when a car crashed through the wall and squished them all.

That's when the episode title is revealed to actually be "Double Whammy: Part 3" I cheered "YAAAAAY!"

We then see an in-depth battle between Flippy and his evil counterpart, Fliqpy.


When they both had staplers pointed at each other, I said "I bet Fliqpy ran out of staplers!" Fliqpy laughed, then clicked his stapler, surprised to see that there was no more staples left. It's now Flippy's turn to laugh, then click his stapler. But shockingly... he was out too.

When they took the battle to the car, I thought "Someone's gonna get run over." And sure enough, I was correct.

This part ends when Flippy and Fliqpy are flying through the window of a music shop.


Then I was like "I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!" Stay tuned for the last part :3

No comments:

Post a Comment